Notice of Nominations Season for 2023-2024 NYCLA Leadership Positions and Open Meeting of the Nominations Committee. The deadline to submit materials is – Wednesday, January 25, 2023 | 5 pm.
The NYCLA Committee on Nominations is accepting nominations for the following leadership positions for terms beginning upon election at the 2023 Annual Meeting on Thursday, May 27, 2023:
- (1) Members of the Board of Directors
- (2) Vice-President
- (3) Treasurer
- (4) Secretary
In accordance with Article 11, Section 2 of the NYCLA By-Laws, the Nominations Committee will conduct an open meeting at 12 p.m., Tuesday, January 31, 2023 via Zoom, with an option to attend in person at our offices at 111 Broadway. Members can address the Committee about their nominations or their nominations of others for leadership positions.
How to make a nomination:
The Committee welcomes self-nomination or the nomination of those you think can and are qualified to take on a leadership role at NYCLA.
Please submit the following materials to Anthe Maria Bova, NYCLA General Counsel, at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5PM, Wednesday, January 25, 2023, with “Subject Line: NYCLA 2023 Nominations Submission—[insert position you are seeking]”:
- A resume;
- A letter of nomination indicating reasons for nomination;
• NYCLA welcomes members nominated by others to additionally submit a Statement of Interest.
- In the case of a self-nomination, a Statement of Interest indicating reasons for nomination; and
- Letters of recommendation may be submitted, and are encouraged.
All individuals who are nominated for a position should plan to attend the meeting on Tuesday, January 31, 2023.