Join our panel of experts from the comfort of your home or office during a lunchtime program aimed to erase and demystify what is required for companies who are not in the United States to establish a physical or virtual presence here. Our panelists will lay out the steps necessary for entities large and small to conduct business here, as well as allay the fears of startups who falsely assume that only big, established, wealthy companies can be present in the U.S.
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- why having a presence in the U.S. matters to the success of your business;
- how do you go about “arriving” in the U.S;
- steps necessary for establish a business presence;
- determining the structure of the U.S. entity;
- transferring money between the home country and the U.S.;
- evaluating the success of the U.S. venture;
- AND MORE!
Faculty: Megha Bhouraskar, Law Offices of Megha Bhouraskar, author of How to Have a Business Presence in the U.S.A. (In Easy Steps), While Being Oceans Away; Lewis Tesser, Tesser, Ryan & Rochman