Post COVID-19, many lawyers are seeing their careers and lives in a new light. Whether you haveloved your work or not, many lawyers are seeing this opportunity to have a more meaningful purpose and fulfillment. If you have felt dissatisfied in any aspect of your legal career, now is the time to no longer accept the status quo.
What are your true aspirations?
- Have work that is more fulfilling?
- Create and protect boundaries for your personal life?
- Explore an alternative career using your law degree, or start a side hustle?
- Or something else…
Use this opportunity to focus on where you are, where you want to go, and begin.
Apply a design thinking framework to create your career anew.
- Clarify the results you want to achieve
- Leverage the design thinking framework to your career
- Identify a next action step you can take immediately
Elena Deutsch, MPH, founder and CEO of WILL; Mo Chanmugham, Esq., ACC, founder of MGC Coaching
Elena Deutsch, MPH, founder and CEO of WILL – Women Interested in Leaving (big) Law, and Mo Chanmugham, Esq., ACC, founder of MGC Coaching, will guide you to change direction and seek fulfillment as an attorney – or beyond.