Learn what can be done from home to organize, review and create an estate plan.
Learn important tips, including which estate planning documents are most crucial, and have the opportunity to get your questions answered.
Topics to be addressed include:
- How to prepare your law firm
- Remote notary and witnesses
- Health Case Proxies
- HIPAA Form
- Living Wills
- Durable Power of Attorneys
- Revocable Living Trusts and Probate Avoidance
- Long Term Care Options
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Estate and Gift Tax Issues
- Implementing the Plan
Anthony Enea, Enea, Scanlan & Sirignano LLP
Anthony Enea concentrates his practice on elder law and estate planning and has spent the past 35 years protecting the rights of seniors, the disabled and their families.