Join NYCLA’s ADR Committee for PART 2 of its discussion on the Business of an ADR Practice — Maintaining an ADR Practice. Topics to be discussed include:
- How Has COVID Changed ADR Practice
- Cybersecurity Best Practices and Insurance Considerations in the Age of COVID
- Running an ADR Practice: Solo or Partnership; Are 2 Better than 1?
- Retainers, Invoicing, Payment Plans, Dealing with Accounts Receivable
- Never Stop Learning as we Move Toward the Future
- Evolving as a Professional in the Age of COVID: Broadening Your Niche Practice Area; Retooling; Spotting Trends
- AND MORE!!!!!
Program Co-sponsor: NYCLA’s ADR Committee
Program Co-chairs: Elan Weinreb and Christopher Fladgate, Co-Chairs and Nelson Timken, Vice-Chair, NYCLA’s ADR Committee Faculty: Joseph Bambara, UCNY, Inc.; Jess Bunshaft, Synergist Mediation; Theo Cheng, ADR Office of Theo Cheng; Greg Cooke, Vice President, Sales & Client Management,, USI Affinity; Hon. Marilyn K. Genoa, Synergist Mediation; Jennifer Lupo, Lupo Law, Arbitration & MediationPLLC; Charles M. Newman, Law and Mediation Offices of Charles M. Newman; Michael Starr, Michael Starr Mediation Services