Join Vendome Real Estate Media for a program focusing on important issues that must be negotiated and included in the commercial leases that you draft. Topics to be discussed include:
- Operating Expenses costs and exclusions: Avoid the pitfalls.
- Build to Suit Accounting: How a tenant may unknowingly be required to include the value of the improvement on its balance sheet.
- Work Letters: Hidden costs.
- Cellphone and Telecommunication Issues: DAS and other new systems for the 21st Century.
- Noise Standards for office leases: Objective standards of noise levels for tenants
- Flexibility for acquisitions and divestitures of companies: Change of control and related issues
- Security Issues: Maintaining a safe and secure work place to your employees.
Our expert panelists include:
Robert P. Reichman, Co-Chair of the Real Estate Practice Group at Wilk Auslander, who has more than 25 years of experience as a real estate lawyer representing tenants and landlords in the leasing of office, retail, and industrial properties, as well as acquisitions, divestitures, and financing of office buildings and shopping centers..
Jonathan Weiss, who represents large global companies in leasing, subleasing, development, acquisition, disposition, and financing of office space throughout the U.S. and internationally. He has developed comprehensive approaches to real estate portfolio management, including implementing standard form leases, subleases, letters of intent, and requests for proposals.
Program Co-sponsor: Vendome Real Estate Media
Faculty: Robert P. Reichman and Jonathan B. Weiss, Wilk Auslander