Join a community with more than 7,000 attorneys, judges, academics and law school students. With a NYCLA membership you will:
Keep Learning and Stay Competitive
Expand Your Professional Network
- Receive preferred pricing on CLE seminars and webinars.
- Enjoy free professional and personal development opportunities through our monthly membership programs.
- Stay on top of emerging trends and legal news with NYCLA’s weekly e-News and weekly #NYCLA blog, each delivering insight regardless of how many years you have been practicing.
- Utilize our library, at no additional cost, where you have access periodicals, case studies and online resources.
Demonstrate and Elevate Your Professional Value and Credibility
- NYCLA’s career center helps you make your next career move, plus receive job alerts and access career advice.
- Committees deliver your membership experience to your personal practice area and are open to every member regardless of when they were admitted.
- Quarterly networking events allow you to interact with members of the bench and bar.
Join a community that you can count on today and find out what
- Solve professional ethical dilemmas with our ethics resources and hotline.
- Give back to the community by participating in members only pro bono projects.
- Increase your professional influence by being part of an organization that reports, supports and comments on issues affecting all practitioners.
NYCLA can do for you.
All dues and fees are non-refundable. Dues payments to the Association may be deducted as an ordinary and necessary business expense to the extent permitted by the Internal Revenue Code.
ARE YOU A CURRENT OR FORMER NYCLA MEMBERS LOOKING TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP? Renew by
**NYCLA memberships are active from January 1 through December 31. If you join NYCLA anytime other than December, your SECOND year dues will be pro-rated according to the month in which you joined. If you are joining immediately after passing the bar, NYCLA offers a COMPLIMENTARY year of membership to those who qualify.
- MAIL: submit your invoice with a check payable to NYCLA or credit card information to: NYCLA, 14 Vesey Street, New York, NY 10007
- TELEPHONE: 212-267-6646 x213 or x208 with credit card information
- For additional information on NYCLA membership, please call 212-267-6646, ext. 213 or email Diana Kosanovich with any questions.