The Eighth Animal Rescue Law 2021 Update will feature presentations on a wide variety of topics of interest to animal lovers, as well as a lively panel discussion.
– Animals, Nature and Life in Sri Lanka
– Rescuing Horses from Slaughter – An Update
– Animal Safety in Filmmaking
– Flying with Companion Animals
– Animal Protection in Rural Areas
Program Co-sponsor: NYCLA’s Animal Law Committee
Program Chair and Faculty: Kevan Cleary, Esq., Chair, NYCLA’s Animal Law Committee
Faculty: Thomas W. Campbell, Independent Filmmaker, Member, National Board of Review;Robert Misseri, Guardians of Rescue; Otara Gunewardene,Sri Lankan Businessperson andPhilanthropist, Otara Foundation; Jacqueline Rudman, Esq.