Do you find yourself constantly struggling to catch up with your workload, despite your best intentions and efforts? During the workday, you are frequently interrupted by emails, client needs, and low priority tasks that contribute to your time debt and create that frazzled feeling. Somehow time seems to disappear, and you again find yourself working late into the evening trying to complete it all and finally feel done.
You lie to yourself declaring that the reactive behavior is necessary and that the late nights or weekend work is the only opportunity for you to focus and be productive. The problem is not that there isn’t enough time in a day; the problem is that you have too much to do, and you are not prioritizing effectively.
Join Sarah Tetlow who helps overwhelmed professionals, like you, find more time and accomplish more by creating simple, yet practical, habits and systems to design a proactive and productive workday. You will walk away feeling motivated and eager to apply the learned behaviors to your practice and you will feel prepared to tackle the rest of your workweek proactively and productively.
Embrace a future where productivity meets peace of mind!
The program will help you to:
- Possess a better understanding of how multitasking affects your cognitive thinking.
- Gain insight into practical and applicable strategies to be more productive
- Adopt a simple technique to brain dump and prioritize effectively.
- Reduce the time debt by concretely planning your day.
- Learn the roadmap to get From Frazzled to Focused
Sarah Tetlow, Firm-Focus
Moderator: Bari Chase, Esq., Director, NYCLA CLE Institute