Join a community with more than 9,000 attorneys, judges, academics and law school students. With a NYCLA membership you will:
"I cherish the spirit of brotherhood that has been a catalyst for my professional and personal growth" - M. Omar Chaudhry
"As a solo practitioner, in New York and New Jersey,
what has been absolutely key for me is the access to
seasoned attorneys to review litigation questions. I
consider NYCLA a valuable resource to my practice and
career." - Laury Betha
"NYCLA is truly the bar association of opportunity, and I would encourage all law students and young attorneys to get actively involved early on and jump start their careers."
- Daniel Wiig
Keep Learning and Stay Competitive
- Receive preferred pricing on CLE seminars and webinars.
- Enjoy free professional and personal development opportunities through our monthly membership programs.
- Stay on top of emerging trends and legal news with NYCLA’s weekly e-News and weekly #NYCLA blog, each delivering insight regardless of how many years you have been practicing.
- Utilize our library, at no additional cost, where you have access periodicals, case studies and online resources.
Expand Your Professional Network
- NYCLA’s career center helps you make your next career move, plus receive job alerts and access career advice.
- Committees deliver your membership experience to your personal practice area and are open to every member regardless of when they were admitted.
- Quarterly networking events allow you to interact with members of the bench and bar.
Demonstrate and Elevate Your Professional Value and Credibility
- Solve professional ethical dilemmas with our ethics resources and hotline.
- Give back to the community by participating in members only pro bono projects.
- Increase your professional influence by being part of an organization that reports, supports and comments on issues affecting all practitioners.
Join a community that you can count on today and find out what NYCLA can do for you.
All dues and fees are non-refundable. Dues payments to
the Association may be deducted as an ordinary and necessary business expense
to the extent permitted by the Internal Revenue Code.
ARE YOU A CURRENT OR FORMER NYCLA MEMBERS LOOKING TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP? Renew by
- MAIL: submit your invoice with a check payable to NYCLA or credit card information to: NYCLA, 14 Vesey Street, New York, NY 10007
- TELEPHONE: 212-267-6646 x213 or x208 with credit card information
For additional information on NYCLA membership, please call 212-267-6646, ext. 213 or email Diana Kosanovich
with any questions.**NYCLA memberships are active from January 1 through
December 31. If you join NYCLA anytime other than December, your SECOND
year dues will be pro-rated according to the month in which you joined.
If you are joining immediately after passing the bar, NYCLA offers a
COMPLIMENTARY year of membership to those who qualify. Please use the “PRINTABLE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION” option to request your
complimentary year, as the online membership application requires you to
complete the payment field. **