Taking both the Live
and On Demand portions of the program will satisfy the first or second
year MCLE requirements for newly admitted attorneys in New York
Live Program: NY Bridge the Gap: Skills and Ethics (9 NY Credits: 6 Skills; 3 Ethics)
— The Do's and Don'ts of Effective Legal Writing
— How to Handle Landlord/Tenant Litigation
— Ethics and Technology: What Lawyers MUST Know to Protect Client Data
— High Profile Criminal Trials: The Anatomy of defending the Public Enemy
Faculty: Joseph Bambara, UCNY, Co-Chair, NYCLA's Law and Technology Committee; Steven Brill,Sullivan & Brill, LLP; Bruce Gudin, Ehrlich, Petriell, Gudin & Plaza; Bryan Mazzola, Boyd Law Group; Simi Mir, Katona & Mir; Edward Sapone,Sapone & Petrillo, LLP
On Demand Program Choice:
- 7 PP Newly Admitted Attorney General Package
- 7 PP Newly Admitted Attorney Litigation Package
Please make your selection of the on-demand package below.
*This program will satisfy the first or second year MCLE requirements for newly admitted attorneys in NY
1. Sign in on the right
2. Click on "Register Myself" below
3. A "Questions" field will appear below
4. Choose your on-demand package from the list
5. Click "Save Response"
6. Click on "Proceed to Checkout"
7. Fill out billing information and complete order
8. Your registration for live course is now complete. We will email the on-demand links after confirmation of payment