PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A WEBINAR ONLY. Webinar registrations must be made online.
If registering more than one person for webinar, please follow the steps below under "How to register more than 1 person for the program". After payment, email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide email addresses for all registrants.
Program Co-sponsor: RSA
Moderators, Robin Bernstein and Mitchell Posilkin, RSA
Faculty: Chris Athineos, Athineos Enterprises, Inc.; Robin Bernstein, RSA; Jack Freund, RSA; Mitchell Posilkin, RSA; Ann Marie Santiago, HPD; Josh Sarett, ALC Environmental; Howard Stern, Administrator RSA Legal Plan
Hear a review of the major events of 2019 and learn about the new compliance requirements.
— Housing Maintenance Code Requirements
— Lead and Indoor Allergen Abatement and Violation Removal
— Annual Safety Notice and Inspection Requirements
— Due Diligence
— Tenant Relations
To register, please sign in. If you do not have a NYCLA account, you can create it for free.
Each person should be registered separately and the appropriate payment be made.
How to register more than 1 person for the program:
Follow the steps below:
- Login to the NYCLA site. If you do not have an account, you can create it for free
- Click “Register Someone Else” and then select “Add a new contact”
- Enter the person’s First Name, Last Name and Email address (individual email address is for a unique webinar link) and click “Save & Close”
- Select Registration Option, such as “RSA Attorney” or “Non-Attorney”
- Repeat steps 1-4 to add additional attendees.
- After all attendees have been added, click on “Proceed to Checkout”
- Fill out payment information and click “Submit order”