Program Co-sponsor: NYCLA’s ADR Committee
Program Co-chairs: Elan Weinreb and Christopher Fladgate, Co-Chairs and Nelson Timken, Vice-Chair, NYCLA's ADR Committee
Faculty: Joseph Bambara, UCNY, Inc.; Jess Bunshaft, Synergist Mediation; Theo Cheng, ADR Office of Theo Cheng; Greg Cooke, Vice President, Sales & Client Management,, USI Affinity; Hon. Marilyn K. Genoa, Synergist Mediation; Jennifer Lupo, Lupo Law, Arbitration & MediationPLLC; Charles M. Newman, Law and Mediation Offices of Charles M. Newman; Michael Starr, Michael Starr Mediation Services
Join NYCLA's ADR Committee for PART 2 of its discussion on the Business of an ADR Practice -- Maintaining an ADR Practice.
Topics to be discussed include:
- How Has COVID Changed ADR Practice
- Cybersecurity Best Practices and Insurance Considerations in the Age of COVID
- Running an ADR Practice: Solo or Partnership; Are 2 Better than 1?
- Retainers, Invoicing, Payment Plans, Dealing with Accounts Receivable
- Never Stop Learning as we Move Toward the Future
- Evolving as a Professional in the Age of COVID: Broadening Your Niche Practice Area; Retooling; Spotting Trends
- ... AND MORE!!!!!
Non-attorney (No CLE): $25.00
NYCLA’s ADR Committee Member: $25.00
You must be signed in to register. If you do not have an account, you can create it for free.
For technical and account related issues, please contact us at email@example.com
After completing the checkout, you will receive a separate email with webinar access instructions. That email will arrive closer to the program start time. If you do not receive access email 1 hour prior to the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not be able to accommodate requests sent later than 30 minutes before the start of the program.