Program Chair and Moderator: Mark B. Rosen, Esq., Brooklyn Law School; John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Faculty: William Araiza, Brooklyn Law School; Hon. James E. Baker, Director, Institute for Security Policy and Law, Syracuse University College of Law, former Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces; William C. Banks, Syracuse University College of Law, Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs; Steven Hyman, McLaughlin & Stern; Paul Jang, Legal and Educational Technology Specialist, Brooklyn Law School; Danielle Kushner, MD, Clinical Assistant Professor, Dept. of Psychiatry, NYU Langone Health, expert on radicalization and terrorism; Robert S. Litt, Morrison & Foerster, former General Counsel for the Director of National Intelligence; Robert B. Murrett, Deputy Director, Syracuse University Institute for Security Policy and Law, former Director, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), Colleen Piccone, US Customs and Border Patrol; Guy Robinson, Information Technology Consultant; David Sharia, Director and Deputy Head (ATAO), United Nations Security Council, Counter Terrorism Committee Executive Directorate; Susan Gross Sholinsky, Epstein Becker Green; Todd Smith, US Customs and Border Patrol; Lawrence Solan, Brooklyn Law School; Harumi Urata-Thompson, HUT Consulting, LLC; Richard Tucker, Chief, National Security & Cybercrime Section, US Attorney’s Office, EDNY; A. Michael Weber, Littler; Representatives from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Special Thanks to the Brooklyn Law School Students for their Research Contributions: Drew Bader, Amanda Kadish, Hyezhin Rhee, Montene Speight
Join us for our Sixth Annual program that seeks to inform the public, lawyers, corporations and national security practitioners about the latest developments in the area of cyber security, national security, threats, privacy, and the evolving role and responsibilities of attorneys and firms in the time of COVID ... and Beyond.
Using a panel format comprised of ALL STAR experts in their fields, we will look at today’s ever changing technological climate, the threat of cyberwarfare and hacks, the impact of COVID-19, as well as the changing role of the attorney and law firm.
- Cyber Security and Crime: How to Understand the Threat to Your Firm and Client
- The Intelligence Community Under Attack: The Risk to National security; whistleblowers and Why we Need Them
- COVID and the Changed Workplace: How to Has Affected the Employer and Employee
- National Security and Counterterrorism in the 2020's: Prosecuting Terrorism Cases; Investigating National Security Cases; The Mind of a Domestic Terrorist
- Pandemic Response and National Security: Deployment of thee Military; Legality of Quarantine Orders; How to Fight COVID-19
- The Changing Supreme Court: Animus at 1 First Street NE, Washington DC
- Lies, Deceit and Fake News: How it Impacts National Security
- Homeland Security Investigations: IP Investigations; Cyber Crime; Money Laundering; Human Trafficking
- Customs and Border Protection: What do They REALLY do?
Non-profit/Public Sector: $40.00
You must be signed in to register. If you do not have an account, you can create it for free.
For technical and account related issues, please contact us at email@example.com
After completing the checkout, you will receive a separate email with webinar access instructions. That email will arrive closer to the program start time. If you do not receive access email 1 hour prior to the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not be able to accommodate requests sent later than 30 minutes before the start of the program.