Faculty: Allison A. Muller, Pharm.D, D.ABAT, FAACT, Principal/Owner: Acri Muller Consulting, LLC
Moderator: Bari Chase, Esq.
Join Allison A. Muller as she provides a broad overview of what attorneys need to know about the effects of alcohol, as well as common street and prescription drugs on the body; interpreting drug screens; how alcohol absorption can be delayed or increased; and the connection between drug levels
There is so much to know about the science behind drug and alcohol-related impairment, but this program will establish useful basic principles, including:
1. The expected effects on the body from common street and prescription drugs
2. Differences between drug/alcohol levels obtained from blood, urine, breath
3. Common false positives when interpreting drug screen results
4. The utility of drug levels for commonly encountered street and legal drugs
5. The correlation between drug and alcohol levels and level of impairment
Public Sector/Non-profit: $15
*Also Session 1 of What Attorneys Need to Know About Toxicology Lunchtime Series
You must be signed in to register. If you do not have an account, you can create it for free.
For technical and account related issues, please contact us at email@example.com
After completing the checkout, you will receive a separate email with webinar access instructions. That email will arrive closer to the program start time. If you do not receive access email 1 hour prior to the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not be able to accommodate requests sent later than 30 minutes before the start of the program.