*This program will satisfy the LIVE skills and ethics requirements for 1st and 2nd year newly admitted attorneys in NY; This program will satisfy the NJ Civil Trial Preparation and NJ Law Office Management categories of credits for 1at and 2nd year newly admitted attorneys
Faculty: Scott Greene, Evidence Solutions, Inc.; Samiya Mir, The Mir Firm PLLC; Kenneth Molter, Cohen Stine Kapoor; Henry Montag, CFP, The Toli Center East; Mike Swarz, Esq. Trellis Research, Inc.; Additional Faculty TBA
This full day program will cover the following topics:
- Taking and Defending Depositions in the Post-COVID World
- Intellectual Property Security Threats – How Do I Keep My Laptop, Desktop and Server Safe?
- Long Term Care Ins and Outs; Elder Law Update
- Spotlight on Professional Responsibility and Technology
- Effective Legal Writing: Tips and Techniques
You must be signed in to register. If you do not have an account, you can create it for free.
For technical and account related issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
After completing the checkout, you will receive a separate email with webinar access instructions. That email will arrive closer to the program start time. If you do not receive access email 1 hour prior to the program, please email email@example.com. We may not be able to accommodate requests sent later than 30 minutes before the start of the program.