Live Program: NY Bridge the Gap: Skills and Ethics (9 NY Credits: 6 Skills; 3 Ethics)
Faculty: Amanda Fugazy, Ellenoff, Grossman & Schole LLP; Jeremiah Iadevaia, Vladeck, Raskin & Clark, P.C.; Thomas Kniffen, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (Ret); Air Force Judge Advocate (Ret.); Chris Kwok, JAMS; Lillian Marquez, The Pechman Law Group; Tim Nolen, Tesser Ryan and Rochman LLP; Lew Tesser, Tesser Ryan and Rochman LLP
Taking both the live and On Demand portions of the program will satisfy the first or second year MCLE requirements for newly admitted attorneys in New York.
Topics covered in the Live Class include:
- How to Handle a Claim for Veterans Benefits
- Ethics and the Newly Admitted Attorney
- How to Handle an employment Discrimination Case
On Demand Program Choice:
- 7 PP Newly Admitted Attorney General Package
- 7 PP Newly Admitted Attorney Litigation Package
Please make your selection of the on-demand package below.
*This program will satisfy the first or second year MCLE requirements for newly admitted attorneys in NY
1. Sign in on the right
2. Click on "Register Myself" below
3. A "Questions" field will appear below
4. Choose your on-demand package from the list
5. Click "Save Response"
6. Click on "Proceed to Checkout"
7. Fill out billing information and complete order
8. Your registration for live course is now complete. We will email the on-demand links after confirmation of payment