Faculty: Eric Hausman, NYC Department for the Aging
Moderator: Bari Chase, Esq., Director, NYCLA CLE Department and Programs
The NYC Department for the Aging is presenting a program FREE for NYCLA MEMBERS to help attorneys and their clients understand Medicare coverage and which plan is right for their individual situation. Topics to be covered include:
- Medicare Part A and Part B plans
- Medicare Part D prescription drug plans and the Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Coverage program (EPIC)
- Medicare Advantage (Part C)
- Medigap insurance to supplement Original Medicare
- How Medicare works with retiree coverage
- Medicare Savings Programs and Low-income Subsidy to help pay costs
NYCLA Members: FREE
You must be signed in to register. If you do not have an account, you can create it for free.
For technical and account related issues, please contact us at email@example.com
After completing the checkout, you will receive a separate email with webinar access instructions. That email will arrive closer to the program start time. If you do not receive access email 1 hour prior to the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not be able to accommodate requests sent later than 30 minutes before the start of the program.