Program Co-Sponsor: NYCLA’s Construction Law Committee
Faculty: Bruce H. Lederman, D'Agostino, Levine, Landesman & Lederman, LLP; Steven D. Sladkus, Schwartz Sladkus Reich Greenberg Atlas LLP; Howard L. Zimmerman, FAIA, Howard L. Zimmerman Architects PC
A panel of experts will discuss the hot button issues associated with construction defect litigation, including the following topics:
- Theories of Liability: Breach of contract, Express and Implied Warranty Claims, Fraud, GBL & ILSA
- Who can sue and what defenses are available:
- Standing to sue: Board v. Individual claims
- Privity and liability of contractors and design professional
- Corporate shield
- Statute of Limitations
- Case law Update and War stories from the Field of Battle
- Practice Pointers for lawyers .
- A view from the Engineer: Considerations for both owners and disgruntled purchasers as well as condo sponsors and developers
Click here to download PDF form for mail/fax registration
You must be signed in to register and see the pricing options. If you do not have an account, you can create it for free.