Animal Law Comm./Public Sector/Non-profit: $15
Non-attorney (No CLE): FREE (RSVP to email@example.com)
We also offer a webinar option to watch from the convenience of your home.
No NJ credit for webinar.
Program co-sponsors: NYCLA’s Animal Law Committee
Program Chairs: Kevan Cleary and Rachel Hirschfeld, Co-Chairs, NYCLA’s Animal Law Committee
Faculty: Kevan Cleary, U.S. Attorney’s Office, EDNY; Karen Copeland, Esq.; Coleen Doherty,
ASPCA; Rachel Hirschfeld, Esq.; Paul L. Sieswerda, Gotham Whale
The Fourth Annual Animal Rescue Law 2017 Update will feature presentations on a wide variety of topics of interest to animal lovers and a lively panel discussion.
The topics for this year's program cover a wide range of topics, including:
You must be signed in to register and see the pricing options. If you do not have an account, you can create it for free.
- Drafting Pet Trust Agreements;
- Advocacy for migratory Whales newly arriving just off the coast of Long Island;
- Animal cruelty prevention programs;
- Landlord-tenant issues concerning pets; and
- The evolution of federal waterway regulation since the Civil War;
- … AND MORE!!!!!!