YLS Section, Public Sector/Non-profit: $35
Faculty: Stacy Biancamano, Biancamano Law, LLC; Jack Donson and Walt Pavlo, Prisonology LLC
A panel of experts will help attorneys understand the Bureau of Prison’s (BOP) policies so that they can obtain and use data to develop sentence mitigation strategies for their clients. With the sentencing hearing as a focal point, panelists present strategies to help attorneys understand BOP policies, nuances of those policies and the BOP .
By attending this program you will understand the culture of the BOP to create better outcomes for defendants. Those outcomes include, better placement, programming, adjustment and re-entry for every defendant.
By attending this program you will:
- Achieve a better understanding of the Bureau of Prisons to get information necessary to assist your clients
- Understand which documents to request from the BOP and how to obtain them
- Understand how to interpret documents from the BOP
- Learn how to develop a sentencing strategy based on BOP documentation
- Understand how BOP documentation affects the lives of the incarcerated defendant
You must be signed in to register and see the pricing options. If you do not have an account, you can create it for free.