Faculty: Elena F. Deutsch, MPH, WILL
Moderator: Bari Chase, Director NYCLA CLE Institute and Programs
Seriously considering leaving big law or traditional law practice, often comes after years of unhappiness and a lateral move. Attorneys who know deep in their hearts they want something different, face these primary challenges:
• Doubt that they can change
• Worry about the money, and
• Not knowing what else they could do with their law decree
In this workshop, you will discover the skill sets you need to overcome the barriers the hold you back and build the foundation for your alternative career.
During the workshop you will:
• Identify and mitigate fears that hold you back
• Discover what else you would love to (and could!) do with your law degree and legal skills
• Crystalize how to easily and quickly to expand your network
• Map how to leave
There will also be a question and answer session at the conclusion of the workshop.
Elena Deutsch is a career coach to lawyers in transition. She is a lively and engaging speaker, writer and podcast guest. Her passion is helping women lawyers who struggle to leave big law, which led her to found WILL — Women Interested in Leaving (big) Law
You must be signed in to register and see the pricing options. If you do not have an account, you can create it for free.
Click here to download PDF form for mail registration (no fax)