Faculty: Elena F. Deutsch, MPH, WILL, Women Interested in Leaving Big Law
Moderator: Bari Chase, Esq., Director, NYCLA CLE Institute and Programs
Now more than ever before, dynamic movement is happening in the legal and professional world. Many attorneys want to take their bonus, end this year, and make a move. If you are seriously considering leaving your firm, or the profession, this is a moment to leverage!
You may, however, face these challenges and lack the requisite kill sets:
- Don’t know what else you could do or how to leverage your skills,
- Worry about the money, and
- Not sure you want to give up practicing or your lawyer identity
We’ve got you covered in this workshop. During our time together you’ll…
- Identify and mitigate fears and lack of skills that hold you back
- Begin to discover what else you would love to do that pays well
- Create a plan based on your skill sets, vision and values to propel yourself forward!
We will have time for questions and discussion at the end.
Attend this seminar if you want to:
1. Become confident in your career path, recognize your skill sets and how to develop new skills and not be ruled by fear.
2. Explore alternative careers and inspiring new possibilities.
3. Create a career with greater autonomy, flexibility and freedom.
You must be signed in to register. If you do not have an account, you can create it for free.
For technical and account related issues, please contact us at email@example.com
After completing the checkout, you will receive a separate email with webinar access instructions. That email will arrive closer to the program start time. If you do not receive access email 1 hour prior to the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not be able to accommodate requests sent later than 30 minutes before the start of the program.