General Information for Awarding of MCLE Credit for CLE DVD/Audio Products
- New York County Lawyers' Association is currently certified as an Accredited Provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York and New Jersey. DVD/CD accredited for CLE in New Jersey will be so designated on the NYCLA website.
- Course Materials: DVDs have a PDF version of the course materials on the DVD. CD orders will come with a separate PDF version of the course materials. Written materials provided only upon request.
- Please allow 5 to 7 days from receipt of your order to receive your DVD/CD materials.
- Since these courses are offered in a non-traditional format, they are non-transitional for purposes of CLE credit. Unless otherwise approved by the New York State CLE Board, only admitted attorneys in practice for two or more years may apply these credits towards their New York CLE requirements.
- In order to be awarded CLE credit by the Institute, a written affirmation (supplied with the DVD or CD Audio) must be completed and returned to the NYCLA CLE Institute. We will then mail you a CLE certificate upon confirmation that your affirmation is complete.
- Please note that one affirmation form is issued per unit purchased [two affirmations if purchased under the Corporate Purchase Plan] and can only be used by the purchaser of record or corporate purchaser's legal staff for credit. The original, completed form must be returned to the Institute. No photocopies will be accepted. A $10 replacement fee will be charged per affirmation.
- All NYCLA DVD/CD Audio products are copyrighted material and cannot be reproduced for any reason without prior permission from the New York County Lawyers' Association.
Return to CLE DVD/CD Audio Products Catalog