Join a community with more than 9,000 attorneys, judges, academics and law school students. With a NYCLA membership you will:
Ernest Edward Badway
Catherine Ann Christian
Keep Learning and Stay Competitive
- Receive preferred pricing on CLE seminars and webinars.
- Enjoy free professional and personal development opportunities through our monthly membership programs.
- Stay on top of emerging trends and legal news with NYCLA’s weekly e-News and monthly New York County Lawyer newspaper, each delivering insight regardless of how many years you have been practicing.
- Utilize our library, at no additional cost, where you have access periodicals, case studies and online resources.
Expand Your Professional Network
- NYCLA’s career center helps you make your next career move, plus receive job alerts and access career advice.
- Committees deliver your membership experience to your personal practice area and are open to every member regardless of when they were admitted.
- Quarterly networking events allow you to interact with members of the bench and bar.
Demonstrate and Elevate Your Professional Value and Credibility
- Solve professional ethical dilemmas with our ethics resources and hotline.
- Give back to the community by participating in members only pro bono projects.
- Increase your professional influence by being part of an organization that reports, supports and comments on issues affecting all practitioners.
Join a community that you can count on today and find out what NYCLA can do for you.
All dues and fees are non-refundable. Dues payments to
the Association may be deducted as an ordinary and necessary business expense
to the extent permitted by the Internal Revenue Code.