Course ID: MP043014
1.5 NY Credits: Ethics; Non-transitional
1. Professionalism or its lack in our profession.
2. If it's too good to be true, then it probably isn't true: The latest scams aimed at attorneys or, just because you are a large firm doesn't mean that you can't be scammed.
3. Availability versus clearance of funds: What you do not understand about those two terms can affect your law license.
4. Do you want to keep your law license? Then make sure you understand Rule 1.15
5. Misuse of a notary stamp can shorten your legal career.
6. Theft by attorneys.
7. The scorecard on attorneys in the First Department.
8. Lawyer Assistance Programs.
9. What to do if you receive a complaint from the Grievance Committee.
Richard Grayson, Law Offices of Richard Grayson
Original Tape Date: March 21, 2014
All Programs include: (1) Affirmation and (1) Evaluation Form and Course Materials.
To receive CLE credit for program in MP3 Audio Format:MP3 audio files
are embedded with CLE codes that you must type into a supplied
online affirmation sheet (link in the welcome email or instructions file). Submit the online affirmation to the NYCLA
CLE Institute to be issued a CLE certificate. We recommend that you listen to MP3 audio file as soon as possible. We can only issue CLE credit if the law is still current. The date of your signed affirmation will determine the date of your CLE certificate.
Course Materials: The welcome email or instructions file includes a link to PDF file of the course materials.