The Association’s conference rooms are available for rent, at rates significantly less than similar rooms in a hotel. And they provide a prestigious old world charm not found in many meeting locations.
The Auditorium (Andrew Hamilton Hall)
The magnificent NYCLA Auditorium, which seats up to 200 people, is a replica of Independence Hall in Philadelphia and is an impressive site for a seminar, public forum or reception.
The LoungeThe spacious Lounge, with its high ceilings, paneled walls and floor-to-ceiling view of St. Paul's Chapel, accommodates up to 70 people and is a perfect setting for a reception or firm event.
The Board Room The fourth floor Board Room is a study in elegance, seating up to 40. It is an ideal spot for seminars, meetings or receptions; its fireplace and chandeliers add prestige to any gathering.
Meeting Rooms *NYCLA has several other meeting rooms, which accommodate seating from 10-35, in its fourth floor conference center. Smaller rooms may be rented for client conferences, depositions, arbitrations, mediations and meetings. Equipment and services are available for an additional charge.
* Room capacity varies with seating arrangement desired.
- Meeting Rooms 2 & 4 (Capacity 10-14)
- Meeting Rooms 5 & 6 (Capacity 20-25)
- Board Room (Capacity 35-40)
- Auditorium (Capacity 70-200)
- Lounge (Capacity 50-70)
Equipment and Services The Association has the following equipment and services available for meeting use. Equipment must be reserved at the time of the reservation to be certain of its availability and incurs an additional charge.
- Photocopying service
- Faxing service
Room Rental Information
NYCLA’s facilities and services are available weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
- Conference Rooms are rented in four-hour sessions, which include set-up time and breakdown.
- Weekend rentals can be arranged at higher rates.
- Conference Room rentals require a Certificate of Insurance and Security deposit for confirmation.
- Deposit and Cancellation Policy - NYCLA requires a 50 percent deposit based on the total price of rental. Security deposits must be paid in full upon signing and returning NYCLA's rental agreement. No refund will be paid for cancellations made less than 48 hours before the event.
For more information, call Aurora Mendez at 212-267-6646, ext. 228.