A joint venture of Thomson Reuters and the New York County Lawyers Association, Commercial Litigation in New York State Courts features the work of 182 expert authors, including some of the best commercial litigators in New York.
Enhanced with new and expanded chapters, this seminal work has been completely updated, expanded, and revised to address pertinent subjects. The authors discuss the interplay between rules of procedures and substantive law, outline strategies for representation of plaintiff and defendant, and consider ramifications of various actions.
- Substantive chapters on insurance, banking, contracts, and other commercial subjects
- Strategies for each step of a case, from investigation through enforcement and appeals
- In-depth text on law and procedure, strategies, and client counseling
- An extensive treatment of discovery
- Checklists and cross-references
- More than 500 pages of litigation forms and jury charges
The volume includes tables of forms, jury instructions, statutes, rules, and cases. A disk is also included for time-saving drafting of forms.